Since its initial years when Shipco® focused on the pump replacement market, Shipco® has became well known in the following areas of steam system products:
- Condensate Pumps
- Boiler Feed Pumps or Surge Tanks
- Vacuum Pumps and Vacuum Producers
- Atmospheric Deaerators and Pressurized Deaerators, including Two-Compartment Deaerators
- Pump and Motors Assemblies, including centrifugal, multistage, and low NPSH
- Specialty Products: Flash Tanks and Flash Recovery Vessels, Blowdown Separators, Discharge Chemical Feed Units, Glycol Fill Tank or Seal Flush Unit
Cleaver-Brooks packaged boiler feedwater systems and Deaerators are engineered for precise compatibility with the C-B boiler installations they support. These systems provide consistent performance steam generation applications. Intelligent design and accurate assembly assure dependable, sufficient water supplies for boiler loads for the full product range of the Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, and the ERI products.
Proper delivery of feedwater and collection of condensate is essential to the operation of a steam system. Whether the solution is a standard option or custom application Fulton engineering can help design and size a system to perform any combination of tasks you need. All of our equipment is built to the same standard as our boilers.