At C-B Nebraska Boiler, our extraordinary commitment means making sure every aspect of our systems are designed for maximum efficiency, reliability and low emissions. Our integrated systems feature:
- Steam capacities from 10,000 to 800,000+ lbs./hr are available shop assembled
- Design pressures to 1,500 psig with steam temperatures to 1,050°F are available
- Conservatively designed tube layouts, coupled with large drums, provide superior natural circulation and operational characteristics
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas are utilized to yield optimum emissions performance, boiler reliability, and longevity with reduced maintenance costs
- Complete access to boiler water side is provided through manways at both ends of every drum
CB-Energy Recovery is the world leader in HRSG systems. Specializing in systems for gas turbines, process exhaust, incinerator exhaust, hot water generators, natural circulation packaged and modular systems.
Applications include, heat recovery for turbines from 1 MW to 45 MW, waste heat, incinerators, economizers, and air heaters.
Across the globe, customers turn to C-B Nebraska Boiler for our extraordinary commitment to their long-term success. That commitment extends to our high-performance HRSG units, designed for heat recovery in turbines from 1 MW to 45 MW, waste heat, incinerators, economizers, and air heaters.